Have you experienced a loss to your home or business? Here is a quick message from our president and CEO, Public Adjuster David Skipton.
The first 72 hours are the most critical in the claims adjusting process. Dave Skipton give you some quick tips on handling the loss to your home or business.
- It is a highly technical negotiation and your settlement greatly depends on the negotiator you have representing you.
- Your negotiator must know and understand your policy of insurance.
- Your negotiator must also know and understand the local laws and regulations governing your policy of insurance.
- Anything you say can be held against you in the claims process.
- Hire a public adjuster. Hire Skipton & Associates, Inc.
If you have experienced a loss to your home or business, we are here to help. Check out our public adjusting staff on Linkedin. Or learn more about handling your own claim. For more educational videos from David Skipton check us out on Youtube.